The many lies in John Paden's Book about Buhari- By Reno Omokri



http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/10/the-many-lies-in-john-padens-book-on.html

The book 'Muhammadu Buhari-The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria' by Professor John Paden is not only an intellectually lazy work, it is also a fallacious document hastily put together to paint the protagonist in the borrowed garb of an effective leader who is cleaning the Augean Stable of misrule and corruption in Nigeria, but my question is this-how can you fight corruption with lies?
I have taken my time to x-ray the book and I cannot help but agree with the national leader of the ruling All Progressive Congress that Paden has done a great disservice to the truth. If I were Paden, I would consider a career in fiction writing. His talents are much better suited for that than to scholarly and investigative work.
 find out more by clicking the link above....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000mere Redirect Links

Bernard Arnault Becomes New World Richest Man