An Apology From My 2-Year-Old



My heart sank. As my friend called me over to the play area, the look on her face pretty much said it all. I saw my 25-month-old sitting with her head hanging low next to your little boy as his cheeks were red, and tears were pouring. The play area was quite crazy and you hadn't even yet realized what my little girl had done to your son. My heart was pounding and my natural maternal reaction was to scoop your precious baby up in my arms and immediately come look for you. I tried to console him as my eyes scanned the sea of mothers, desperately hoping that somehow the intensity of color in his cheeks that were just squeezed and clawed at would somehow go down before we found you. As we connected

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000mere Redirect Links

Bernard Arnault Becomes New World Richest Man