Sport: 'Why did they let phenomenal Matic join us at Man U?' - Jose Mourinho



Man U coach, Jose Mourinho has hinted at problems within the camp of his former club, Chelsea, following the club's decision to sell Nemanja Matic to Man U for 40 million pounds this summer.

It was reported that Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte, didn't want the club to sell Matic and wants to leave the club after his season.
Matic, has slotted in well to Man U's style of play and was the man of the match in the club's 4-0 win over West Ham on Sunday,orchestring te midfield and shoring up the defence and Mourinho remains at a loss of words as to why he was ever sold by Chelsea to a title rival.

"[It] depends on what was happening behind [closed] doors," he said.

"And we don't know. The only thing we know, of course with Chelsea money, I brought him to Stamford Bridge because I thought he was a player with special qualities. 

"And since I left I always thought he could be a perfect player for us. But I didn't disturb him. I didn't disturb Chelsea. I never thought it was possible unless something special was happening. 

Read Also: Memphis Depay, Lori Harvey and her engagement ring glitter in new photo



And it looked like something was happening. Because his agent told me 'you can have him, you just have to pay'.

"So we have him, and we are very happy with that. 

"Because he's a player that our team needs and now with these kind of qualities we have Nemanja and Michael Carrick. Michael in spite of his age has a role to play. And I'm happy with these kind of stability players."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000mere Redirect Links

Bernard Arnault Becomes New World Richest Man