Drama as Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Having S*x with Friend Before His Death (Photos)

keddy
 
A Ghanaian lady has been under fire for mourning her dead friend named Bryan in a rather weird and unsual way.The lady identified as Agyeiwaa Keddy on Facebook, took to her wall to post a picture of her dead friend adding that, if she knew he was going to die, she would have allowed him have s*x with her.
According to Miss Keddy, the late Bryan who passed away untimely had earlier asked her out but she ignorantly turned him down.
She said: “R.I.P Bryan u proposed to me nd I didn’t accept I new u go die like will let u f**k, one pe omg..i cnt stop crying….someone shld help me stop crying…dis guy is f**ken ud men…he cares a lot.”
keddy2 
 
Social media users have since then questioned the level of the lady’s sanity for posting such a message in a public place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000mere Redirect Links

Bernard Arnault Becomes New World Richest Man