Mata: A big week for club and country



Each and every Monday during the season, Manchester United star Juan Mata pens a personal blog about matches and other news and events from the past week. In this 14 November post, he looks ahead to Tuesday's meeting with England at Wembley and a return to United action against Arsenal on Saturday...
Hi everyone,
Today I’m writing from London. We have landed here from Granada after Saturday’s game against Macedonia.
We are staying in a hotel just opposite the stadium and from my room I can see this historic venue where I have had very exciting moments. As I said before, last Saturday we got an important win against Macedonia to follow the pace of Italy and Israel and remain on top of the group. In particular, I’d like to congratulate Aduriz for a historic goal (it’s commendable that he keeps himself in such a good shape year after year), and Monreal for his first goal with Spain. Before taking a break with the national team until March, we have a special date. As you know, Wembley brings me very good memories, such as my – so far – two titles with Manchester United (the FA Cup and the Community Shield this year), together with the 2012 FA Cup when I was playing in Chelsea, which was my first trophy in England.
Following this friendly game, all the players from Manchester United will go back home to get ready for a frenetic second half of November: four games in Old Trafford. The team is eager to find a good streak and after defeating Swansea we are looking forward to playing Arsenal at the weekend. We want to give our best and a good atmosphere at the stadium, as always when we play against Arsenal, can take us one step closer to the victory. The top end of the Premier League table is very tight and we are going to work hard to keep a good streak and approach those top spots.
Have a nice week. I hope you can enjoy a great night at Wembley.
Hugs,
Juan


Juan Mata's full blog is available to read on his official website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000mere Redirect Links

Bernard Arnault Becomes New World Richest Man