Wife denies Husband sex and he Choped off his Manhood


A sexually frustrated husband, who claims his wife had not slept with him in a decade, has taken matters into his own hands in a bizarre manner.
Ghasi Ram, 37, from India, cut off his own penis after losing his cool.
He had come home drunk and started pestering his wife Manjhri Devi, 34, for sex.

PIC FROM Caters News - (PICTURED: Ghasi Ram lay in pain) - A sexually frustrated man has chopped off his own genitals with a kitchen knife after cliaiming his wife hadn't slept with him for over a decade. Ghasi Ram, 37, from India, came home drunk and started pestering his wife Manjhri Devi, 34, for sex. But when she kept turning down his demands, the father of three lost his cool. In a fit of rage, he ran to the kitchen and stormed out with a knife in hand and before Manjhri could understand what was happening, he sliced off his manhood and collapsed on the floor.  SEE CATERS COPY.
The shocking incident took place in a village in Uttar Pradesh in northern India.
Manjhri said: ‘He would come home drinking every night and never listened to me or cared for me.
‘I just simply said no to him as he was drunk and I was very angry with him. Now he is blaming me for all this when I have done nothing.’
Her husband told reporters: ‘I was frustrated. We have not had sex for the last ten or twelve years.
‘She would never make love to me. She will not sit close to me and always refuses my demands.’
No complaint has been filed with the police in the case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000mere Redirect Links

Bernard Arnault Becomes New World Richest Man